The Ishigaki LASTA Press is an advanced filter press featuring a variety of unique features, including a top-feed slurry supply, separately driven cloth traveling and simultaneous opening and closing of all plates.
1. Special Recognition by Japanese Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
2. Two Excellent Pollution Prevention Machine.
3. Prize of Industrial Science and Technology by the Director General Agency.
4. Excellent Energy-Saving Device.
5. The President's Prize of Japanese Machinery Federation.
The AMCON VOLUTE™ Dewatering Press is structured with a filter element that consists of fixed rings, moving rings and a screw.
The gaps between the Rings and the screw pitch are designed to gradually get narrower towards the direction of sludge cake outlet and the inner pressure of the filter element increase due to the volume compression effect, which thickens and dewaters the sludge.
The flat ceramic membrane is made of inorganic alumina (Al2O3), and its filtration accuracy reaches 0.1μm. It is a highly water permeable microfiltration membrane. Therefore, it is more energy-saving and stable filtration equipment, and its service lifetime is longer than the organic molecular membrane.More